Just Falafs

Saturday 17 May 2008

is a falafel cafe in wardour street, sort of like Maoz but a little more upmarket,eg it has proper seating. You can choose between a 1,2 or 3 ball wrap (sounds alarming but is very tasty) and then have a choice of sauces, salads and relishes. It is good value for money, a 1 ball wrap costs abotu £2.50 and is much larger than you might expect. We arrived there having bickered our way around soho looking for the perfect lunchspot, having failed, and feeling tired, hungry and ratty, I led us into just falafs as a sort of last resort and was pleasantly surprised. We left feeling full up and happy. I would definitely go back.

Just Falafs on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm really glad to have foun your blog. I'm a London blogger myself. I'm going to make my way through your restaurant/eatery recommendations!

Harriet Fisher said...

Thank you, I will keep writing more as I still seem to be eating out a lot...